WordPress for Beginners Free Training
Create Websites and Blogs With Zero Experience Using WordPress and This Step By Step Guide
- Create websites and blogs with WordPress
- Update and edit existing WordPress websites
- Setup dynamic blog sections organized by category
- Create a “Contact Us” page with interactive map and email form
- No prerequisite knowledge required; the only thing you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Whether you want to create websites without coding, or you need to learn WordPress so you can update existing websites at your job, I’ve got you covered.
In this brisk but thorough course we build a website together step-by-step and along the way you organically absorb and master WordPress. I’m all about having you follow along with me and I always encourage experimentation over memorization. My ultimate goal is to give you the “vocabulary of WordPress” so you can continue learning independently long after this course completes.
There is no prerequisite knowledge required and you do not need an existing website or web hosting account. You’ll be setup with a new free hosting account so you can begin learning WordPress immediately without needing to commit additional money for a dot com domain upfront (unfortunately students in India, Nigeria and Vietnam cannot sign up for the free 3 month starter hosting plan).
Here’s a summary of what we cover:
- Asking and answering “What is WordPress?”
- Setting up a new WordPress site/project
- Creating pages
- Creating blog posts
- Customizing the colors & theme of your website
- Embedding YouTube videos into your website
- Setting up custom navigation menus
- Creating photo galleries
- Inviting friends / family / coworkers into your WordPress (multiple authors)
- Asking and answering “What is a plugin?” & “What is a widget?”
- Letting visitors of your blog posts comment via their Facebook / Twitter accounts
- Configuring an interactive “Contact Us” page
- Guarding ourselves from comment and contact-form SPAM
- how ti use custom homepage instead of a generic “blog listing”
- Moving our website (exporting and importing) from one location (domain or host) to another
This course may be brand new, but this isn’t my first time teaching. I’ve led training sessions for Fortune 50 companies and I’ve already helped over 1,000 people online.
Become highly valuable and relevant to the companies that are hiring WordPress creators; in one convenient place alongside one instructor. If you’re ready to begin creating and updating websites – I’ll see you on the inside!
- This course is for anyone who wants to get started creating websites and/or blogs.
- No coding required.
- No prior experience required.
The Training will be holding on Whatapp, using Both Text, Video and Voice Note as means of Communication, the Training will Be attractive, there will be room for questions and answering with assignment for the participants to access your level of understanding.
TRAINING START ON 4/O2/2020
To Join the Training For Free signup here.
Make sure you Subscribe to our list Update, and invite your loved one to learn.
For More Inquiry Contact Us
1,215 total views, 1 views today